Who We Are
Compliance Services Group, LLC is the product of two nationally respected companies that provide responsive and high-quality compliance consulting and audit services for financial institutions of all types. In the summer of 2017, Compliance Services, Inc. and Northwest Compliance Group, LLC merged to form Compliance Services Group, LLC. Check out our press release for more details.
Our team of consulting and auditing professionals, with decades of consulting, auditing, and financial institution experience, serves over 75 financial institutions throughout the nation.
Compliance Services Group, LLC is focused on meeting your financial services compliance needs at a value proposition. We can help you implement and maintain a high-quality compliance management program for less than it costs to maintain internal expertise. We also offer compliance audit services either on an independent basis for board audit and supervisory committees or on behalf of the management team. We invite you to explore our service options on the above links to examine what we can do for the benefit of your institution. Contact us to discuss your specific needs.
Are you a newly chartered trust institution? Are you confused or overwhelmed with regulatory requirements and expectations?
If you have answered “yes” to any of the above questions, our Senior Compliance Consultant, Ali Higgs, can help. Ali has the experience and expertise to help guide you through the intricacies of meeting your regulatory expectations.
Ali can help newly formed and existing trust institutions with the following:
- Corporate Governance
- Formalizing board structures and meetings
- Formalizing committee structures and meetings
- Appropriate minute taking
- Written policies and procedures
- Audit and Internal Controls
- Scoping the internal audit
- Obtaining a fiduciary audit, or
- Constructing an ongoing self-audit
- Annual “Reg 9” Reviews
- Investment Policy Statements
- Investment Advisor Due Diligence and Oversight
- Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering rules and regulations
- Emerging areas of trust administration (e.g. trust decanting, directed/divided trusts, distributed ledger technology)
- Regulatory requirements for new lines of business (e.g. collective trust funds, directed IRAs, etc.)
- Ongoing compliance with regulatory requirements and best practices
I’m Considering Forming a Trust Company – How Do I Get Started?
Are you considering forming a new trust institution, but aren’t quite sure how to apply for a trust charter? Do you need help with your business plan or application?
Ali can help potential incorporators of new trust companies with the following:
- Constructing a Business Plan
- Assisting with the application and chartering process