- Do you have concerns that your PPP loans are not fully compliant with the ever-changing regulations?
- Do you worry that in a rush to make PPP loans your institution may have overlooked potential regulatory and risk management pitfalls?
- Do you have uncertainty that that your customers’ PPP loans will be forgiven by the SBA?
- Ensuring proper PPP program enrollment documentation is maintained.
- Reviewing a sampling of PPP loans originated and onboarded.
- Verifying PPP loan applications are complete and properly supported.
- Reviewing promissory notes for accuracy and completeness.
- Ensuring that lender applications are complete and that SBA approvals are documented.
- Tracing and reconciling SBA fee reimbursements.
- Ensuring that BSA and ECOA/Regulation B requirements are met.
- Reviewing a sampling of PPP loans forgiven and paid off.
- Ensuring forgiveness applications are complete and that SBA approvals are documented.
- Tracing and reconciling SBA loan forgiveness amounts.
Having difficulties keeping up with all of the changes and updated guidance related to the Paycheck Protection Program? We have a custom page with links to the rules, guidance, and applications that you can visit to see the latest information.
Who We Are
Compliance Services Group, LLC is the product of two nationally respected companies that provide responsive and high-quality compliance consulting and audit services for financial institutions of all types.
Our team of consulting and auditing professionals, with decades of consulting, auditing, and financial institution experience, serves over 75 financial institutions throughout the nation.
Compliance Services Group, LLC is focused on meeting your financial services compliance needs at a value proposition. We can help you implement and maintain a high-quality compliance management program for less than it costs to maintain internal expertise. We also offer compliance audit services either on an independent basis for board audit and supervisory committees or on behalf of the management team. We invite you to explore our service options on the above links to examine what we can do for the benefit of your institution. Contact us to discuss your specific needs.